Ok is anyone else really confused on the whole pod cast thing? How are we suppose to do any home work if its saved on the computer at school? Are we suppose to come up with a script or something? Im really confused and this is kinda a big project.
Right? Don't worry, I think everyone is just as confused as you are. I have no clue how to use garage band and the podcast assignment is confusing. haha.
Well if you have a computer or something that you can record you can record your voice at home and then email to yourself. Then you would have to transfer it to GarageBand at school. Maybe you can look up some examples online if you wanted to.
I know right? Don't worry though, I'm just as confused as you are....:)
ReplyDeleteWait, what "pod cast" thing are you guys talking about
ReplyDeleteThe podcast assignment is what we are supposed to be kind of getting ready to do for a class project. Like a small radio show.
DeleteRight? Don't worry, I think everyone is just as confused as you are. I have no clue how to use garage band and the podcast assignment is confusing. haha.
ReplyDeleteWell if you have a computer or something that you can record you can record your voice at home and then email to yourself. Then you would have to transfer it to GarageBand at school. Maybe you can look up some examples online if you wanted to.
ReplyDelete