Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prezi


So we just finished giving our prezi presentations and I thought a lot of them were pretty cool. Prezi is like a whole new way to present that will bring things to life and really get the person to grab a hold of the concept. I think that if we were to work with prezi more it would really be helpful for later in life when we have to pitch something at your job or even for later school work. I am really happy we were able to really dig into this presentation tool because it gave me a totally different outlook on what you can do with a power point.

3 comments:

  1. Prezi is pretty crazy with all it can do, but it is still user friendly which is awesome. I'm glad we learned about this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I didn't even know anything else existed like that other than powerpoint. Working with google slides and prezi has given me more options and has totally helped me learn more than I ever knew about on slideshows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, i agree! Prezi sure is tight!

    ReplyDelete