Thursday, October 11, 2012
Character qualities
so this week we learned some character qualities that we are suppose to work on this month. One was determination. This is an important character quality because it is your drive! It is the thing that makes you do the things you do with everything you have, not just half heartedly. So if you are determined to wake your sister up before 8:00 for example then you would do everything in your power to get her up weather it is putting water on her head or screaming through a bull horn you never give up! I hope to apply this to my homework this month so i won't just say i don't get it but find a way! Our second character quality for this month was attentiveness which is paying attention. I do this okay but sometimes i purposely try to get off track cause i really don;t want to do something but i guess these to go hand in hand cause if i have drive and determination then i will strive to be attentive! :) :D :D :D :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that determination is very important! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go! That's a great plan to work on those traits.
ReplyDeletetotally agree it is very important
ReplyDeleteI agree, determination is key
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome goals to have!
ReplyDeleteYour goals are great! They are really detailed and specific!
ReplyDeleteThat is a awesome definition! I never really thought about it that way, so I learned something. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI like the last thing you say. Benjamin Franklin made a point like that in his quest for moral perfection. We studied that in Am Lit just recently.
ReplyDeleteI like your goals, I can see that you have a passion for learning. Nice Job!
ReplyDelete