Wednesday, September 12, 2012
confusing/puzzling
Technology for me is a confusing/puzzling subject. I know how to use word really well and have pretty much grasped powerpoint. I have also done some work on quick time and i-movie, but nothing fancy. I would like to know technology to a greater extent. I would like to know how to fix things when they happen because it will be helpful for home and college. I guess the final big thing i would like to learn would be how to use all the apps on the doc efficiently and have them all work together properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Background!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteKnowing how to fix things helps until your the only person who knows how...
ReplyDeleteYou have great points, I get confused sometimes too haha :)
ReplyDeleteHi! :)
ReplyDeleteCool! I like iMovie :)
ReplyDeleteHaha Confuzzling, love it lol
ReplyDeletehahaha nice :)
ReplyDeletewe wrote almost the same thing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteI like your style, champ.
ReplyDelete